I'm gonna be honest. I have lots of thoughts floating around in my head today, like:
- The challenge that is relationships with coworkers, bosses, team members, spouses, and children
- Whether we manifest what happens in our lives (I've talked about this one before)
- How different our lives would be if we BELIEVED that life was meant to be good
- Whether lack of Vitamin D contributes to cancer and what my Vitamin D levels are (gotta schedule a physical)
- How much I'm looking forward to catching up on This Is Us
All these thoughts and more are swirling around, but I can't seem to formulate any into a decent blog post that's remotely beneficial to myself or any readers. I've given this considerable thought and this is all I can muster today.
Here's to not sweating it. I'm off to watch This Is Us.
Be open to what comes.