Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I have so much to be thankful for today. Here's just a snippet (listed in no particular order):
- My relationship with God
- My entire family
- Awesome friends
- Supportive boss
- Amazingly intelligent staff/team members
- My home/shelter
- My health
- My human body
- Physical therapy diminishing my shoulder pain
- Getting to share Thanksgiving with my family
- All those that take time to read my consciousness blog
- My life coaching business/skills
- All the resources at my disposal to establish a great business
I could go on and on. I have an amazingly beautiful life and I'm so grateful.
I hope that each of you has many things to be thankful for today.
My thoughts and prayers are with family and friends, and anyone, that is in heartache today. I realize the holiday season is not always a happy one for many. If you are inclined, comment "prayers needed" below and I will add you to my prayer list today.
Wishing you all love and blessings today and everyday.
Be open to what comes.